Monday, September 2, 2013

Minnie Mouse Nailart- Dotticure

Hi ladies, Welcome to Monday Mani Session !!

Today I am sharing my first polka dot mani. I can't believe I haven't done any ! thanks to challenges that I finally did one.

I planned a minnie mouse theme for this mani because I love this cute disney character so much. Whenever I think of polka dots minnie comes in my mind. I started with different base colors.




  • Nude on thumb- Blue heaven xpression (937)
  • Shimmery gold on index and pinky- H&M (newly weds)
  • Red on middle- Lotus herbals (crimson red 912)
  • White on index- Blue heaven xpression (901)
  • Rhinestones- H&M
  • Acrylic colors- Favicryl
  • Nail art brush- Local

My fav is accent nail where I put rhinestones in bow shape just for a more girly feel and thumb with Minnie mouse face. Whats your favourite? If you are interested in learning step-by-step Minnie mouse tutorial, you can check my next post. I am planning for posting a tutorial every Tuesday ! So, stay tuned !