Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Scene for short nails

Bad news broke my nails :(
Good News now I can do designs for short nails :)

So this is the first design on short nails for HALLOWEEN !! This is a little detail work on tiny canvas but I really like it. Surprisingly it just happened I wasn't planning to do so much details but thanks to my 000brush :) and acrylic colors.



This design has various levels and you can leave this on any step. I started with yellow base. I used Rimmel London sunshine as base and created background using sponge and red paint. On this background I tried to create a scene for Halloween.

On thumb I created a moon using a glitter top coat and then painted some filigree to give some mysterious look. After that just painted small bats, jack-o-lanterns, boo and haunted house using a very fine brush and black paint. On empty areas added some dots.

On this background you can just paint a single jacko, bat or skull etc. anything will look interesting I guess :)
I would definitely need your feedback about this design. Do you like it? Please leave your comments and don't forget to pin, share for your friends as well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment