Monday, October 7, 2013

Cute Halloween Owls Nail Art

Hello friends,
Halloween is around the corner and I am so overwhelmed with beautiful Halloween nail designs on my facebook , instagram and everywhere. I was obviously inspired and thought to do one as a part of #ILLnailchallenge for this week :) Here is what I came up with after a lot of  researching .

Hope you will like my cute not at all spooky owls :P They didn't turn out the way I wanted them to but still I like them.



I did whole design with acrylic colors on a nude pink french base from Rimmel London.My favourite is my thumb as I did more detailing here and specially the broom, I tried to make it spooky hehehhe...

Which is your favourite owl? Let me know and also link your Halloween designs below in appropriate category. I would love to check them out ! Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment